- Easy and very effective
- Requires nothing but your body
- Includes attack
Very useful to know, pass and share please.
I don’t mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this.
I don’t think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don’t want to talk about it don’t ask), and it’s… really fucked with my head.
Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away.
So, essentially, I’m really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn’t get stuck in the same position I was with no way out.
I mean again I don’t want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot
recommended watch — please stay educated and safe!
Your father probably told you a few things, but just in case he wasn’t around enough, here are some words of wisdom you might have missed out on:
- Buy high quality tools, so you only have to buy them once.
- Keep a change of clothes at the office.
- Never hit anyone unless they are an immediate threat.
- Every hat should serve a purpose.
- Never take her to the movies on the first date.
- Learn to wet shave.
- Nothing looks more badass than a well-tailored suit.
- Shave with the grain on the first go-around.
- Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
- Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
- Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift, and play sports.
- Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.
- A small amount of your paycheck should go directly to your savings account every month.
- Call Mom and Dad every week.
- Never wear a clip-on tie.
- Give a firm handshake.
- Compliment her shoes.
- Never leave a pint unfinished.
- If you aren’t confident, fake it. It will come around.
- You can tell the size of a man by the size of things that bother him.
- Be conscious of your body language.
- The only reason to ever point a gun at someone is if you intend to shoot them. Period.
- Always stand to shake someone’s hand.
- Never lend anything you can’t afford to lose.
- Ask more than you answer. Everybody likes to talk about themselves.
- Never have sex with anyone that doesn’t want it as much as you.
- Go for women out of your league. You may end up surprised.
- Manliness is not only being able to take care of yourself, but others as well.
- Go with the decision that will make for a good story.
- When you walk, look straight ahead, not at your feet.
- Nice guys don’t finish last, boring guys do.
- Find your passion and figure out how to get paid for it.
- Don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.
- No matter their job or status, everyone deserves your respect.
- The most important thing you can learn is personal responsibility. Bad things happen; it’s your job to overcome them.
- The first one to get angry loses.
- A man does what needs to be done without complaining.
- Never stop learning.
- Always go out into public dressed like you’re about to meet the love of your life.
- Don’t change yourself just to make someone happy.
- If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
- Luck favors the prepared.
- Women find confidence sexy as hell.
- Do whatever you want to do, but be the best at it.
- No one is on their deathbed wishing they spent more time at work.
We know absolutely nothing — nor is anything what it seems. Oh fun.
Life can be so overwhelming sometimes…
Best solution? Just walk away and come back to it later.